Monday, June 29, 2009

My hard drive died

Yes, my laptop's HDD is as dead as Billy Mays. I don't have the cash to buy a Mac right now (well, I have the cash but I don't want to go into self-loathing mode), so I will stick with something under 1k that will suit my needs (internetz, music, digital foetoes, etc). I will also look for something that would be decent for playing the occasional game of DoD. I was afraid the Dell I have currently wouldn't run games very well, but I'm not sure that's an issue with a new machine. I would love to be able to play DoD again.

Anyway, outside of work I will have sporadic access to the internet until I bite the bullet and shell out of jew tokens on a new computer. I might hit up the library on 1-2 Saturdays per month to get my internet fix (lol libraries? those still exist?).

At least now, this gives me the option of doing other things I would only do sporadically during the week (read, stop being sloppy on the bass, etc) for the time being.

Don't know when I'll update this again. I don't really update it much anyway, but meh

No comments:

Post a Comment