Friday, May 1, 2009

2+2=5

So, it's been a while since I've written in this thing. I don't know if that was by choice or by sheer laziness. Not much has changed since then. I'm still frustrated over women I like. I'm still frustrated over my purpose in life and I'm still frustrated over why Allison Janney is so damn sexy for her age.

Anyway, I think it's the whole mid-midlife crisis thing? I heard it called a quarter-life crisis, but I think that's a misnomer since that would mean my average life span is 100, but we're arguing over semantics. I just feel like I'm kinda alone in this whole thing. I mean, I have dudes and gals I hang with and shit, but for some reason it feels like it's not complete.

I'm much happier than I was about 4 years ago. I guess that's a start for this whole thing. Though, happiness here is kinda vague since I'm 'happier', but not 'happy'. I'm not as pissed off as I used to be because I found somewhere I can call home and a good group of friends, but, yet again, something is not complete.

I hope I can find what makes me complete.

3 comments:

  1. It's called a quarter life crisis for a reason. It's to do with a totally different set of worries from a mid life crisis. Yours is quarter life, much like mine.

    Also, I think you need a housemate or three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know if housemates are the answer right now as I can't really stand living with people I don't know as their idiosyncrasies grate on my nerves usually. Then again, that was in college when it was a dorm room with no separation for rooms. It might be better now though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no better now then it was back then, I don't think a roommate is your answer...You need to learn to love yourself before you can love/fall in love with someone. When you love someone you have to be able to accept all their idiosyncrasies, even if your not happy with them. It only took me 36 years to find that! Good luck bro we are always think about you!!

    ReplyDelete