Friday, April 10, 2009

So it begins...

So, I had an account on LiveJournal and I have abandoned that and made a new journal. Why would I go to the trouble of making a new journal you ask? I was talking with my brother-in-law on Facebook Chat about how I have problems sleeping and he said writing in a journal helped him sleep better because he didn't have whatever was on his mind still on his mind when he went to sleep.

I have developed a mild case of insomnia, I guess. It's not to the point where I'm unable to sleep at all. I will just wake up 3 or 4 times during the night some nights and other nights I will be able to sleep through. I don't know if it's because I'm still not used to being in a different environment since I'm on my own or if it's just because I got my dad's genes and it was just inevitable for this to happen. I think, either way, this will be better because other people will be able to comment on this that aren't necessarily in my everyday life. I could have the same situation for LJ, but I had to make it private several years ago since people were vandalizing it for whatever reason.

With this, I start off with a clean slate and give other people some fodder for ridicule or comfort (whichever is easiest to digest?).

I will make another detailed post this evening. This was just an introductory post to pop the journal's cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment